- Date: 10-June-2023
- Duration: 8 Hours On-line via Zoom
- Code: DCPC-013
- Start: 08:00
- Candidates are required to download the course registration form found at the next page. If you do not have access to a printer then please contact us directly and we will advise you accordingly.
- A copy of the following will need to be included and submitted on the form:
- Valid Driver's Licence (front)
- A valid Driver Qualification Card DQC (front)
- A valid Digital Tachograph Card (front)
- Candidates are advised to check their current training records as the DVSA will not allow drivers to take the same course multiple times within a 5 year period. For more information on your current training records with the DVSA then please click here.
All LGV and PCV drivers have a requirement to understand and apply the relevant drivers’ hours rules. This module helps keep drivers of all levels of experience up to date and legally compliant
Use of Tachos
All LGV and PCV drivers have a requirement to understand how to use tachograph recording equipment correctly including the recording of work whilst away from the tachograph. This module helps keep drivers of all levels of experience up to date and legally compliant