- Date: 20-April-2023
- Duration: 8 Hours On-line via Zoom
- Code: DCPC-016
- Start: 08:00
- Candidates are required to download the course registration form found at the next page. If you do not have access to a printer then please contact us directly and we will advise you accordingly.
- A copy of the following will need to be included and submitted on the form:
- Valid Driver's Licence (front)
- A valid Driver Qualification Card DQC (front)
- A valid Digital Tachograph Card (front)
- Candidates are advised to check their current training records as the DVSA will not allow drivers to take the same course multiple times within a 5 year period. For more information on your current training records with the DVSA then please click here.
First Aid Awareness
Awareness of the basics of first aid principles can be potentially life-saving. This module gives candidates information about responding to common injuries and occurrences
Manual handling injuries can be hugely costly to both drivers and operators, so this course is aimed at ensuring drivers are familiar with the correct techniques to avoid injury and other issues whilst carrying out lifting tasks