- Date: 23-February-2023
- Duration: 8 Hours On-line via Zoom
- Code: DCPC-014
- Start: 08:00
- Candidates are required to download the course registration form found at the next page. If you do not have access to a printer then please contact us directly and we will advise you accordingly.
- A copy of the following will need to be included and submitted on the form:
- Valid Driver's Licence (front)
- A valid Driver Qualification Card DQC (front)
- A valid Digital Tachograph Card (front)
- Candidates are advised to check their current training records as the DVSA will not allow drivers to take the same course multiple times within a 5 year period. For more information on your current training records with the DVSA then please click here.
Vehicle maintenance, road safety and legal compliance are significant issues affecting both vehicle operators and professional drivers. This module covers the requirements and actions that can help to ensure all three are at the highest level
Road Traffic Collisions
Professional drivers can frequently be amongst the first at the scene when accidents have occurred on the road and knowing what to do and how to react could mean those involved are safer