- Start Date: Starts on the 30-Jan-2024
- Duration: 11 days On-line with MS-Teams
- Code: TMQ-005
- Week 1: Tue 30th Jan, Wed 31st Jan, and Thu 1st Feb 2024
- Week 2: Tue 6th Feb, Wed 7th Feb, and Thu 8th Feb 2024
- Week 3: Tue 13th Feb, Wed 14th Feb, and Thu 15th Feb 2024
- Week 4: Tue 27th Feb and Wed 28th Feb 2024
- Course Dates are subject to change though rarely do, and only by consensus of candidates booked on the course.
- Content on each day may vary depending on progress.
Our Online+ option is best suited for candidates who wish to maximise their learning experience and gain the most from our tutor-led instruction and support.
You will receive as part of your package:
- 9 days of e-Learning covering the primary topics for the subject
- 2 days of examination preparation
- Access to the Portal+ system providing our full range of e-Learning materials
- Submission of work online for review and feedback
- Our comprehensive notes covering the full syllabus delivered by ParcelForce48 to your chosen address
- Examination enrolment with choice of when, and how you wish to complete your examinations
- A year's free e-Membership to the CILT
- Discussion forums and WhatsApp group connectivity with fellow candidates
Our 11 day course is split over a 4 week period as we have found, through experience, that this gives you the much needed time and space to digest the content of the training, opportunity for self-study, and fit it in and around your busy working week.
Additional Learner Support: we want all learners to have the best experience with us. Therefore, if you require any additional learner support, please inform us when booking. This way we can ensure the best experience.
For candidates who wish to claim the VAT, the pricing is calculated as:
- Training: £1,007.60 + VAT at 20%
- Notes: £82.50 + VAT at 0%
- Examinations: £221.00 + VAT at 0%